Novitas Data is currently looking to add several exceptional people to our team. Novitas believes that a company is only as good is its people, and we have great people. Our team includes subject matter experts across a range of disciplines and skill sets. Our folks know their business, and work closely with you every step of the way. They're also genuinely nice.
Junior Account Executive
As a Junior Account Executive, you will:
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Prospect through various channels including, but not limited to: networking, cold calling, direct asks, social media, referrals, warm internal leads
- Track and document status for all prospects and assigned/earned accounts
- Track commission and activities and submit to manager for approval
- Achieving KPI’s as set by sales management
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients
- Follow through on expectations given to clients
- Represent our product and services with integrity
- Consistent prospecting, to include: cold calling, emails, networking, educational talks etc.
Sales experience preferred, but open to training the right person. Bachelor’s degree and technology knowledge recommended.
- F/T position
- Salary plus Commission
- Must have valid Drivers License
- 20 percent travel
Relativity Administrator/Project Manager
Novitas Data is currently adding a Relativity Administrator/Project Manager to our team.
As a Relativity Administrator/Project Manager, you will:
- Support Hosting Department head and act as project lead, serving as primary point of contact for eDiscovery clients from Legal, Corporate and Government agencies.
- Work hands-on within hosted eDiscovery platform, performing tasks such as:
- Coordinating data processing, production, analytics, reviewing processing reports, and updating clients on project status.
- Building search queries and executing search requests to assist clients with identifying documents of interest.
- Assembling document distribution sets and document review batches based on client parameters.
- Assembling and preparing document sets for production using client specified protocols, eDiscovery best practices or Relativity best practices.
- Creating production sets and exporting productions.
- Providing platform training sessions to clients.
- Consult with clients on eDiscovery requirements and workflows, including:
- Technical specifications for data collection and processing.
- Analytics solutions.
- Keyword searching and culling protocols.
- Document review workflows.
- Production protocols.
- Manage project communications, providing status updates and supplying responses to inquiries from clients, case teams, and other project stake-holders.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of project deliverables, including productions, reports, and other deliverables.
- Create and maintain project documentation, including data processing requirements, project workflows, production specifications, and search protocols.
- Perform project administrative tasks including analyzing project audits, maintaining billing numbers, and validating month-end project billable services.
- Investigate client complaints and facilitate resolutions, including:
- Answering questions of Review platform functionality and usage.
- Provide general platform support by participating in on-call rotation and Review support hotline when needed.
- Team player looking for growth potential within a strong entrepreneurial culture.
- Hands-on experience performing eDiscovery data analytics, data processing, and document review support.
- A self-starter with ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus on quality-control and ensuring accuracy of work-product while providing excellent customer service.
- Flexibility to work after-hours as necessary based on project needs and periodic on-call rotation.
- A minimum of three years’ experience providing hand-on eDiscovery project management within the Relativity eDiscovery Platform.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
Novitas Data is currently adding a new Office Administrator to our team.
As Office Admin, you will:
- Answer and route multi-phone lines
- Perform invoicing
- Sort mail
- Act as the knowledge center for contracts and company info
- Marketing and lead generation
- Book travel arrangements for executives
- Perform filing and scanning
- Basic AR and AP tasks
- Sales support - reporting and communication with clients when needed
- Maintain office supplies
- Basic cleaning of lobby and kitchenette (tidy, dust and wipe surfaces)
We are looking for a driven, positive, and innovative team player that wants to be a successful contributor. Associate degree preferred, but open to training the right person.
ContactSubmit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Novitas Data
With 20 years’ experience in litigation support, we focus on providing electronic discovery (eDiscovery), computer forensics and document management services to law firms, corporations, and government agencies. We are looking for driven, positive, and innovative team players that wants to be highly successful contributors.